2013 Ferrari F12
The Ferrari F12
The F12berlinetta makes use of aerodynamic techniques based on Ferrari’s 599XX and Formula One programmes, developed with wind tunnel and CFD testing. A notable feature is the Aero Bridge, an air channel running from the bonnet, through the flanks and along the sides of the vehicle, creating an effect that increases downforce. Another feature is Active Brake Cooling ducts, which open to direct cooling air only when the brakes are hot, keeping them closed at other times to reduce aerodynamic drag. The F12berlinetta produces 123 kg of downforce at 200 km/h – an increase of 76% over the 599 GTB – and has a drag coefficient of 0.299.
Ferrari reports that the F12berlinetta is capable of lapping the Fiorano test circuit in 1 minute, 23 seconds; three seconds slower than the LaFerrari, a full second faster than the 599 GTO, two seconds faster than the Enzo Ferrari, two seconds faster than the 458 Italia, three seconds faster than the 430 Scuderia and three and a half seconds faster than the 599 GTB.
Ferrari claimed the F12berlinetta to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.1 seconds, 0 to 200 km/h in 8.5 seconds and to reach a top speed of 340 km/h.
This Ferrari F12berlinetta was ordered through Ferrari Kroymans, the official Ferrari Dealer Organization for The Netherlands. The first owner took delivery on July 22, 2013. After a year, he road registered the car in The Netherlands – on July 31, 2014. Options include:
- AFS1 AFS System
- ALBC Alcanta Boot Carpet (Alcantara Nera)
- CALY Yello Brake Calipers
- CIDL Carbon Fibre Driver Zone + LEDS
- CILR Carbon Fibre Central Bridge
- CISK Exterior Sill Kick in Carbon
- CITP Carbon Fibre Cup Holder
- CRS1 Cruise Control
- DATR Carbon Fibre Dashboard Inserts
- DEDI Dedication Plate in Silver
- EMPH Horse Stitched on Headrest (Filo Giallo)
- EMR1 Outer Mirror Black Insert
- HELE High Emotion Low Emission
- LOGO “Scuderia Ferrari” Shields
- MIR2 Int/Ext Electrochromic Mirrors
- PAC1 Parking Camera
- PAC2 Dual View Front Parking Camera
- PDIS Passenger Display
- PEXS Sport Sill Cover
- RSFE Full Electric Seats
- SHF5 Colour Alcanta Parcel Shelf (Alcanta Nera)
- STC2 Colour Special Stitching (Filo Speciale Giallo)
- TPM0 Tyres Pressure Measurement
- TYMX Micheling Tyres
- UALZ Upper Part in Alcantara
The car was serviced always at Kroymans:
- 29 October 2015: 7.764 KMs
- 8 December 2016: 9.252 KMs
- 16 January 2018: 11.275 KMs
- 12 February 2019: 11.876 KMs
- 2 April 2020: 13.587 KMs
In December 2019 we have added the car to our collection at a mileage of 14.600 KMs. We are driving the car from time to time and will deliver the car with a complete service through Ferrari Kroymans. The car is completely factory paint and ready to be enjoyed. Complete with two keys, all books, service records and an extra set of wheels (silver and dark grey alloy wheels).
This Ferrari F12 is for sale. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further details or an appointment.